Property Advisory Services for Not-for-Profit and Government Entities
The CRE Consulting Corps, a public service program of The Counselors of Real Estate, provides real estate analysis and action plans for not-for-profit organizations and government entities.
• Does your organization have a strategic plan for its real estate assets?
• Are you facing changing demographics, aging structures, or similar challenges?
• Do you have property – land or buildings – that no longer fit your needs?
• Are you leveraging your real property assets to achieve your mission?
• Is your organization maximizing performance and returns on investment of its real estate assets?
Whether challenges are due to shifting demographics, economics, or other issues, the CRE Consulting Corps can help. CRE Consulting Corps teams provide objective analysis and strategic, market-driven counsel on how to best leverage real estate assets, providing the highest levels of industry knowledge.
This information was first published by CRE Consulting Corps in March 2021.