Send us your News and Transactions
Did you know that the Members on the Move post is our most viewed and reaches over 1,000 CRCBR members in our Voice Highlights newsletter? We are always looking to recognize our members for their achievements. Please send any recent news or transaction information to email@example.com.
Congratulations to the following CRCBR members on their recent achievements:
Three buildings for which Foundry Commercial provides property management services were recently recognized with the Kingsley Excellence Award, which distinguishes properties that outperform the Kingsley Index™* industry benchmark for overall tenant satisfaction. The three properties – two in Charlotte and one in South Florida – are owned by New York Life Real Estate Investors. The two Charlotte-area properties managed by Foundry Commercial recognized with the 2020 Kingsley Excellence Award include:
- 525 N. Tryon (Charlotte, NC) – managed by Eric Wallet with assistance from Danielle Carr
- Water Ridge Office Park (Charlotte, NC) – managed by Chevalle Hardison with assistance from Melyssa Gonzalez, Michelle Mack, and Brittney Zimnowski
Foundry Commercial – Meredith Ball and Tommy Trimble
Suite Nectar Salons, a salon concept offering a turnkey approach to those looking to start their own salon suite alongside other tenants, has signed a lease to occupy just under 7,000 square feet at Hub South End, a mixed-use development in Charlotte’s highly sought-after South End neighborhood at the intersection of Hawkins and Dunavant streets. The two-story space that Suite Nectar will occupy was leased by Meredith Ball and Tommy Trimble of Foundry Commercial.
Insite Properties – Jonathan Douglas
- Insite Properties is pleased to announce the sale of Southend Commons, a nine-building flex office/warehouse park located in the thriving Southend submarket. CCC JV Partners, LLC, a joint venture partnership managed by Insite Properties, sold the property for $23.5 million, or $140 per square foot. The 167,000 square foot park was 90% occupied upon sale.
- Insite Properties has purchased two flex office/warehouse properties in the Charlotte market in the last two weeks. Rubin Center is a two building, 60,000 SF property located at 801 Clanton Road that sits on 5.75 acres and 4324 Barringer is a single 42,000 SF building that sits on 3 acres. At sale, Rubin Center was 89% occupied and 4324 Barringer was 93% occupied both by a diverse group of office, industrial and showroom tenants. The two properties sit less than a mile from each other and are both conveniently located off I-77, between Clanton and Pressley Road, just south of Uptown Charlotte. Insite Properties acquired both properties in a partnership with Charlotte-based Faison.
Romans Properties – Chris Orr
- Chris Orr of Romans Properties represented a private institutional investor in the purchase of the FirstLight Data Center located in Brunswick, Maine. The 52,000 SF facility sold for $5,300,000
- Chris Orr of Romans Properties represented Sonshine Development in the 3,000 SF lease to Anderson Consulting in University East Professional Center located on E. W.T Harris Blvd.
- Chris Orr of Romans Properties represented Call Experts in the 1500 SF Office Condo sale at Office at Southpoint located on Hwy 49 in Southwest Charlotte.
Trinity Partners – Maddy Howey and Tim Arnold
Cousins Properties has renamed Uptown Charlotte’s Bank of America Plaza to “One South at The Plaza.” Cousins acquired One South as part of its 2019 merger with TIER REIT. The building’s majority tenant, Bank of America Plaza vacated their space this year.One South totals 891,000 SF across 40 floors, with an average floor size of 22,000 SF. The building’s outdoor plaza connects to Uptown’s Overstreet Mall, including popular retailers like Walgreen’s, Starbucks, and Chik-Fil-A. Current tenants include Alston & Bird, Industrious, SCOR Global Life Americas, and Shumaker Loop & Kendrick. Trinity Partners’ Maddy Kelly and Tim Arnold work with Greene on One South.