Looking for a resource and toolkit for Opportunity Zones? NAR’s “Qualified Opportunity Zones Toolkit” is now live online – you can find it featured on NAR’s main Opportunity Zone page here, or go directly to it here (where you have an option to view it on the site or download it).
The toolkit combines links to resources and background information on Opportunity Zones, from NAR and other entities, in a single document, so state and local associations, as well as interested Realtors, will be able to access them quickly.
- Background information from NAR, the IRS, and other groups on the program and the zones themselves;
- An Investors’ Timeline infographic;
- Summaries of the Legislative and Regulatory Actions;
- RPR’s QOZ feature;
- Information on the Realtor Party Community Outreach Grant for Opportunity Zones;
- NAR’s Federal Policy Resources; and
- State-specific resources for economic development organizations and their Opportunity Zones
This toolkit will be updated as needed, so please check back frequently!