Charlotte Region Commercial Board of REALTORS® (CRCBR) held its annual meeting on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 where individuals were recognized for their contributions to the organization and the Charlotte Region. At the meeting:
- 2018 CRCBR President, Meredith Ball, sat down with special guests Mike Harrell, Beacon Partners; Erik Johnson, White Point Partners; and Tony Kuhn, Flywheel Group to discuss the changing face of Charlotte commercial real estate and trends they’re seeing in the industry.
- We released our 2018 Annual Report.
- The membership also approved the new 2019 officers and directors. Their board service will begin on January 1, 2019. (See below for list)
- Click here to view photos from the event.
2018 Annual Award Winners
Corporate Associate of the Year
John Sozzi, Wells Fargo
The Corporate Associate of the Year award is bestowed upon the Corporate Associate member who made the greatest contribution of time, energy, and resources to CRCBR.
Rob Speir, Colliers International
The President’s Award is given for outstanding work and contributions to CRCBR.
REALTOR® of the Year
Ward Mullis, Gibson Smith Realty Co.
The REALTOR® of the Year is presented to the outstanding REALTOR® of the year, judged on REALTOR® spirit, civic activity, business accomplishments, NAR and NCAR activity.
Charlotte Panthers (accepted by President, Tom Glick)
The Cornerstone Award recognizes the non-member individual, institution or firm that has significantly improved the economy of the Charlotte Region and its image and, in particular, improved the business environment for the commercial real estate industry.
2019 Board of Directors
- President – Rob Speir, Colliers International
- President Elect – Charles Neil, Divaris
- Vice President – Brett Gray, Cushman & Wakefield
- Secretary – Kim Kendall, Northwood Office
- Treasurer – Marty McLaughlin, Park Commercial Real Estate
- Immediate Past President – Meredith Ball, Foundry Commercial
*For a full list of the 2018 CRCBR Board of Directors, click here.